Social media marketing is a powerful tool for every company, and the most successful social media strategies are those which combine both organic and paid marketing. Organic promotion can be accomplished by engaging with customers on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+. Paid promotions will help you get in front of new audiences that your company may not have been able to reach organically. The best way to ensure success with any type of marketing strategy is through an integrated approach that blends organic engagement with paid advertising. In this blog post, we’ll cover how to create a social media strategy that combines both types of promotion so you can maximize your ROI while providing stellar customer service.
1.Determine Your Goal:
Digital marketing is not the same as it was even five years ago. The landscape has changed so much that it’s hard to keep up with all of the new tactics and tools being developed on a daily basis. Your goals will help you to create more effective strategies for digital marketing.
There are some digital marketing goals to achieve by any marketer?
- Increase website traffic by 20% over next 12 months
- Generate 10 leads per month from social media
- Reduce bounce rate by 50% on landing page within 12 months
- Improve conversion rates by 5% year-over-year
2.Define Your Audience:
Digital marketing is a huge field, but it can be narrowed down to one key component- defining your target audience. It’s important to think about who you’re trying to reach with your message and what they need from you in order for them to become interested. Once you know this, the rest will fall into place.
3.Create a Plan for Success:
Are you aware of the importance of digital marketing in today’s world? Do you know what it takes to be successful in this field? If not, then check out these tips for developing a plan for success.
- Know your audience and their needs
- Conduct a competitive analysis.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Determine your budget.
- Identify your channels.
- Develop specific tactics.
- Create a calendar.
4.Find the Right Tools and Resources:
The digital marketing world is a constantly changing space. It’s up to marketers to keep up with the latest trends, tools and resources in order to stay on top of their game. There are 4 best digital marketing tools for your business and how they can help you achieve success.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics allows you to track visitors’ activity on your site and identify areas that need improvement or changes in strategy. You can also create segments based off customer demographics or other data points like purchase behaviour or location information so you know what people are looking at when they visit your site.
- Social Media Management Platforms: These platforms provide social media management capabilities such as scheduling posts, publishing content, content calendar, Sharing, Promotions, and advertising. Sprout allows you to publish and schedule your content across multiple platforms, all timed to perfection based on when your followers are most active.
- Email marketing tools: Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to engage your customers. Whether you are a small business or large corporation, email marketing can be used to grow awareness for new products and services, build relationships with your current customer base, increase sales leads and more. Email Marketing for Digital Marketers by Mailchimp offers tips on how to best use this proven marketing tool in order to achieve your goals today!
-Use personalization techniques like sending emails based at specific times of day or weekdays vs weekends. This will make it seem as if the message was tailored specifically for them!
-Create an editorial calendar that includes what content you plan on publishing each month. This way you know when any deadlines are coming up so that you can
- Conversion optimization tools: Allows you to test changes to webpages and measure their impact on user behavior with A/B testing. The Optimizely platform allows you to create experiments that are personalized based on real people who are just like them, rather than relying solely on assumptions about what may work for everyone.
5.Be Consistent With What You Post:
Your brand will be strengthened if you post consistently and frequently. These are just a few ideas that should help get your marketing campaign back on track and running smoothly.
- Make sure your social media accounts are updated consistently so people don’t forget about them. It may seem tedious but it is important when it comes to keeping momentum for your business or organization.
- Update content regularly so people can see new things from their favourite brands
Creating an effective social media strategy is a daunting task. There are so many platforms, audiences to target, and strategies that it can be difficult knowing where to start or how to prioritize your efforts for the best results. With this in mind, we’ve created a simple “A-Z” guide of everything you need to know about creating an effective social media marketing plan. Whether you’re just getting started with your first account or looking at expanding into new channels like Snapchat or Facebook Messenger; our step-by-step guide will provide all the tools necessary for success online! Get started now with these 4 tips on how to create an effective communications strategy for any platform with content marketers.